All Places in Belvidere

  • Belvidere Memorial Grove

    Sixteen Aleppo Pines were planted at Belvidere, at the junction of Milang and Langhorne Creek Roads, on Saturday the 1st of July, 1944, in honour of the local men who served in World War Two. The relatives of the men planted the trees and shared afternoon tea in the Belvidere Read more [...]