All Places in Port MacDonnell

  • Port MacDonnell

    In 1940 ‘Trees of Tribute’ were planted in Port MacDonnell to commemorate “every man who enlists on active service”. The park was officially opened by the Member for the district, Mr J Fletcher, on September 2 1940 (1940 ‘”TREES OF TRIBUTE” AT PORT MACDONNELL’, Border Watch, 3 September, p. 2.). Read more [...]