Tag: WW1 in Tea Tree Gully

  • Tea Tree Gully Memorial Drive

    The Tea Tree Gully Memorial Drive was opened in January 1950 by Premier Thomas Playford to commemorate the local people who served in World War One and World War Two (“Premier opens Gully memorial” The Mail, 28 January 1950, p. 41). This avenue of honour was planted with a double row Read more [...]